Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm a vampire.

I can't sleep at midnight. I have vauge suspicions that I might, in fact, be a vampire. When half of your friends are ardent fans of this one gooey-eyed creepy totally outwordly stor(ies) called the "twilight saga" (which, in my opinion, goes against all rational thought and logical thinking, but is still kinda pleasing in its own mauky kind of way..., the vampire fear (or love, depending on who you are) finally gets to you one day.
The vampire craze is taking over the world, believe me.
or don't.
It's good if you don't belive me. Life is nicer.
But I swear they are lingering under your beds. Or watching you while you are asleep and doing you a favor by mumbling lovely-dovey things. Truely loving creatures, vampires, and I mistook them for monsters.
"Lovable Monsters" eh? You know, my peabrain cannot see sense into this.
But oh, they won't stop their ranting, so I'm pretending to listen. It's nicer, see?
Diplomatic. If you argue the point that vampires don't exist, you might hear it in your headline news, the next thing tomorrow, that crazy teenagers are jumping off cliffs at all possible locations.
So, I agree. Vampires exist. And I am one. Actually, I'm one of the cullens.
Why?
I'm nocturnal. I'm vegiterian. And I secretly shine in the sunshine, so I bunk classes when it's too sunny outside.
Love the cold, misty weather.
Yeah, suspicions are getting confirmed.
So you may queque up, guys.
Coz I'm a vampire.
;)

yay! Keep looking for more such pointless scribbles!
sincerely,
Philter Kaapi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're a vampire, you'd not like sunshine. And if you're a Cullen, you'd not consume Human meat but still consume fresh and raw animal meat.

Personally, I don't like the second movie of Twilight. But Alice is cute as always. :)

Post a Comment